1. Submission of Manuscript
- Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian or English
- Jurnal Riset Kimia publishes three types of manuscripts: communications, articles, and reviews (based on the request of the editorial board)
- The manuscript has not already been published or submitted elsewhere. If similar or related work has been published or submitted elsewhere, then you must provide a copy with the submitted manuscript. You may not submit your manuscript elsewhere while it is under consideration at Jurnal Riset Kimia.
- Manuscripts are not a result of plagiarism or duplication of other scientific works (self-plagiarism).
- The author provides a statement letter when the manuscript will be published.
- The manuscript is written following the format of Jurnal Riset Kimia as provided
- The manuscript should be between 2000 -3000 words in MS Word format
- The format of manuscript writing is a distance of 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman, font size 11 points, 1 column, margin following the Jurnal Riset Kimia template format.
- Manuscripts should be submitted using the online submission system to Jurnal Riset Kimia.
2. Format of Manuscript
The manuscript containing the following information: title, the full name of each author and affiliation, abstract in English and keywords. Jurnal Riset Kimia uses several sub-headings containing Introduction, Materials, and Methods, Results and Discussions, Conclusions, Acknowledgments, and Bibliography. Avoid using too many sub-headings.
- Title. The title should concise and informative. Avoid abbreviations and formula where possible.
- Author information. The names of the authors are written without an academic degree, accompanied by the names of each institution (if different, write separately). The corresponding author is marked with *, ensure that the e-mail address is given and that contact details are kept up to date by the corresponding author.
- Abstract. The abstract should brieflyÂ stateÂ the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions in one paragraph and it has to be written in English. As per the journal style, the abstract text should not be more than 250 words. Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 6 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts. These keywords will be used for indexing purposes.
- Figures. Ensure that each figure has a caption with a sequential number (1,2,3). A caption should comprise a brief title and a description of the figure. Keep text in the figure themselves to a minimum but explain all symbols and abbreviations used. Examples are provided in the Jurnal Riset Kimia template.
- Tables. Ensure that each table has a caption with a sequential number (1,2,3) with the caption above the table body and place any table notes below the table body. Examples are provided in the Jurnal Riset Kimia template.
- References. References are placed at the end of the manuscript with sequential numbers based on the order that appears in the text. The bibliography in the text is referred to using numbers as superscripts with square brackets. It is highly recommended to use reference software. Jurnal Riset Kimia provides output styles for Mendeley users.
Examples of References List
1. Printed Journal Version:
Author's name, Title, Journal abbreviation, volume (edition), page, (year).
Example: Ferrari, M., Fornasiero, M. C., & Isetta, A. M. MTT colorimetric assay for testing macrophage cytotoxic activity in vitro. J. Immunol. Methods., 131(2): 165-172 (1990).
2. Online Journal Version
Author's name, Title, Journal abbreviation, volume, online number (year).
Example: Syafrizayanti., Lueong, S. S., Di, C., Schaefer, J. V., Pl'ckthun, A. & Hoheisel, J. D., Personalised proteome analysis by means of protein microarrays made from individual patient samples. Sci. Rep., 7: 39756 (2017).
3. Book Chapter
Author's name, Title, (Ed: Editor's name), publisher, volume: page number (year).
Example: Bhati I, Tak P, Sharma H, Ameta R., Photocatalysis: an emerging technology. Green Chemistry: Fundamentals and Applications, (Ed: Sharma H. & Ameta R.), Apple Academic Press, 199- 205 (2013).
Author's name, Book title, Edition: Publisher, (year).
Example: Pevsner, J.,Â Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics. John Wiley & Sons (2015).
5. Web references
Author's name, Title, URL website, access date
Example: Ben Best, General Antioxidant Actions, http://www. benbest.com, 13/6/2006
Jurnal Riset Kimia recommends using references software for references and bibliography (eg. Mendeley, EndNote, BibTex, etc).
Mendeley users may use the link of Jurnal Riset KimiaÂ style as follows :
Copy the references style of the Jurnal Riset Kimia link to Mendeley in View> Quote Styles> Get more Styles